How do you make porcelain tile shine?
Saturate the tile with a vinegar-and-water solution, allowing it to soak for five to ten minutes.
Scrub the floor with a soft-bristle brush, again working in two directions.
Rinse the floor with hot water in order to thoroughly remove the cleaning solution.
Go over the clean porcelain tile floor with a damp mop.
What is the best way to clean polished porcelain tiles?
If you don’t know what specific type of tile you have, choose a mild, nonacidic detergent.
- Vacuum the tile or sweep it with a dust mop to remove the first layer of dirt.
- Mop the tile with a porcelain tile cleaner or mild detergent.
- Mop the tile with plenty of clean water to thoroughly rinse off the detergent.
How do you polish porcelain?
Rub a porcelain enamel polish onto the surface of the sink using a circular motion. The polish temporarily fills small surface scratches so the sink can shine. Wipe the excess polish off with a clean rag.
How do you polish edges of porcelain tile?
How to Polish the Sides of Tiles
- Cut the tile down to the correct size on the tile wet saw.
- Line up the edge of the tile you want to polish with the curve on the bullnose blade.
- Push the tile forward into the blade until it reaches the end, then pull it back toward you again.
- Fit a polishing or buffing pad onto an angle grinder.